Friday, September 23, 2005

Theme and Variations

Okay, so this week I already blogged about getting my palm read and having a strange conversation with a taxi driver. Well guess what? I just had my palm read and had a strange conversation with a taxi driver!

I also ended up getting a free cab ride (that would have cost $15.00), a lot of astrological love advice, and a possible date.

(I told you guys--the taxi drivers love me!)

So, we'll see...

I can't write up the whole story right now because I have to go spruce up before meeting BigSis and Bro-in-Law at the train station. JBC is hosting a birthday dinner tonight out on Long Island and then I'm staying over my mom's house so I can see my brother in the morning. The bottom line-- you won't get this story out of me until some point tomorrow afternoon or evening.

I hope the anticipation heightens the reading experience when it's finally here.

lol!

Hyde

PS: Dan, I'll do those questions for you. I just need a little time to think up the answers...

3 comments:

Charby said...

waits impatiently...........

Anonymous said...

wouldn't that be funny if the cabby read your palm and the palm reader gave you the free ride? Tell us about the date, hydey. Narc deadline, approaching.

feitclub said...

I'm all for dates but I'd be wary of applying any astrological advice to anything at all important. ooh, alliteration!

I think I'm starting to see why you prefer taxis to the subway. You seem to simply have more fun in the taxi! I rarely encounter a cabbie who speaks English, let alone a chatty one. So I love the subway.