Monday, September 05, 2005

A Quickie

I'm just going to post a quickie. I don't have enough time to write extensively right now, but I'm afraid that tomorrow with it's packed schedule will leave me too exhausted, and I feel like waiting for Wednesday is just entirely too long!

Basically, my Tuesday/Thursday schedule filled with teaching and going to class is an absolute killer. It left me so wiped out on Thursday night that I declined an invitation from Hammer to go to a party with her not far from my house. Who was hosting the party? Why her very own Narcissist! She hasn't seen him in a couple of years, but it is he who inspired the naming of my Narc.

On Friday I spent the entire morning watching Katrina coverage and crying. Up until that point, I didn't realize the extent of what went on there and it really blew me away. It was a rough morning. Later, I did some work and then took a voice lesson. That night I went out with NDN and Oc. I'll elaborate on that in the next post. It was quite fun.

Saturday was spent resting, recovering and reading. I didn't even go out Saturday night, but rather, watched TV and went to bed by 2:00 am.

Sunday I spent at a family BBQ. NDN came with me, along with NiS and his girlfriend. Many members of the WK family were there as well. (That's the family with whom I went to the wedding in San Francisco in August). Then, last night, it finally happened--Narc broke his week long silence and called me. We spoke for about three minutes. I sent him a text later that night, and he called again at 2:30 am. I was in bed asleep for the second call, and I never called him back. I'm not going to. He's off to Europe tomorrow. (His first stop is London. All of you on that side of the pond--sorry for you, but he's coming your way!)

Today NDN and I went to the beach. Then there was more reading of depressing articles about the Holocaust for me. Now I'm home and expecting B any minute.

I'll try to write more tomorrow in between everything else.

Hope you all enjoyed the Labor Day weekend! The weather was gorgeous!

Later!

Hyde

2 comments:

Charby said...

London eh?
What I wouldn't give for 5 minutes to sort him out!

Flash said...

Yeah, send us a picture of him Hyde, me & Charbs will "talk" some sense into him!