Friday, September 09, 2005

Renewed Resolve

Okay. I have renewed resolve. I'm going to try to attack this drinking thing again. Narc is gone, I have a ton of school work, and there's no time like the present.

Spent the first half of today having brunch with B and detoxing. Then I went to get a haircut. When I looked at myself in the mirror (as I had plenty of time to do while the guy was cutting my hair), I looked tired. I look more tired than I should. My eyes are getting red rimmed. And it can't be good for my skin. I don't want to prematurely age. It sucks.

Now my hair is bouncy and beautiful and I have to go to a voice lesson. As I was out late last night, I think I'll stay in tonight and do some work. Trying to redefine. Carve out some new spaces, as Hammer put it the other day.

We'll see how it goes...

-h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay in tonight and go out to Brighton Beach with your friend NDN tomorrow. It will be an orgiastic feast for the senses.

Anonymous said...

ooh, Brighton Beach! That sounds like a lot of fun!! Golly Hyde, if I were you I would jump at the chance. Especially since you get to go with that hunky next door neighbor of yours!