Friday, September 09, 2005

Anxious on Bulgarian

Just got this email from Anxious. She's still with BulgarianGuy. She wanted to tell me that BulgarianGuy is buying her diamonds. (Oh wait... They're actually white sapphires). Keep in mind--her birthday's not for another month...

I'm wondering if you all will have the same reaction that I had...

___________________

Hey Hyde,

It's long, but copy and paste this string of spaghetti into your URL line:

Anxious' Necklace

It really looks like nothing in the picture -- a gray blob, as opposed to the shimmering, diamondy-looking reality. But you get the general idea. It's a lovely pendant that I've wanted for years and years. Buke almost bought it for me 2 or 3 years ago, but he dragged his heels and it sold out. So this time, I called the museum store to make sure they had it in stock, went in person to confirm they wouldn't sell out before this weekend and then dragged BulgarianGuy over to buy it in person. It was an act of altruism -- he was desperately afraid he'd have to figure out what to get me all by himself, and I think he was quite relieved to be spoon-fed. :)

See you tomorrow!!

Love,
Anxious
____________________

So? What's the verdict?

-H-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

spoon-fed?

Charby said...

engaged?

Hyde said...

Not engaged. Just demanding.

sunshine said...

F U G L Y?

Ok, that might be mean, just not my taste.

Anonymous said...

Quit the desperate and pathetic "I'm a pampered socialite - I'm so lucky - Aren't you jealous?" act already! She's delusional!

Anonymous said...

Plus, when you basically force someone to buy you something, is it even a gift? Sorry, but if she wanted it that badly, she should have bought it herself. -hammer

Anonymous said...

Plus, when you basically force someone to buy you something, is it even a gift? Sorry, but if she wanted it that badly, she should have bought it herself. -hammer

HistoryGeek said...

I agree with Hammer.

Now, if he'd asked her, "Darling, I want to get you the perfect gift...tell me what it is." But that doesn't seem to be what she did.

swisslet said...

the URL's on this post......

ST