Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Palmistry


NDN and I just took a quick break to go have our palms read. (Although the reader kept it pretty brief. I'm wondering if Mr. Mystic could have done a better job!)

Anyway, here's what she said about me:

1.) I'm above all an honest person with a good heart

2.) I have many obstacles in my life right now which don't have to stay major obstacles, but I need to address them now before it's too late. She told me that this includes my present romantic relationships and that I need to do "what is right."

3.) She told me that I will have career successes over the next year.

4.) I will get married, but not within the next five years. I'll have two kids-- a girl and a boy.

5.) She sees a "change in residence." (As far as I can project, she's off on that one, unless she is referring to my sister (I did sit in a new apartment all day today) or perhaps I'll be moving offices or something).

6.) I will live to be 77. (Not bad, considering the hard living that goes on around here!)

7.) She said that I was blessed with many natural gifts from God but that there have been people in my life who have consistently clouded things with negative energy.

That's as much as I can remember right now. Okay. Gotta get back to my paper...

-h-

2 comments:

feitclub said...

Meh, I hope you didn't pay more than $5 for that. Maybe you can put all your psychic/palm/tarot funds towards that new camera!

HistoryGeek said...

Hey, if you ever want a tarot reading for free...drop me an e-mail with your question. I like practicing on other people's questions (I keep asking the same one's over and over...finally I got a card that basically was saying, "Why ask this when you know the answer?").