Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thanks, Flash!

Well I have to thank Flash for his lovely answers about me to the following questions.

And I now in turn, offer them to you.

Leave your name and:

1.) I'll respond with something random about you.
2.) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3.) I'll pick a flavor of jelly to wrestle with you in.
4.) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5.) I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6.) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7.) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written
.

And if you care to know, here is what Flash had to say about me:
(Although if you don't already read his blog, you should go read about this over there. It's a good blog. Very entertaining. I promise!)

Hyde
1. I love your use of the word "Medicine"
2. Anything operatic
3. Screw the jelly, let's wrestle in a vat of vodka & drugs!
4. You were the first, twice.
5. Oooh, hello , who's this? They've checked out my rules from last April, wow!
6. A hummingbird
7. How on earth do you afford your life-style?

:)

-h-

PS: If you are a friend of mine but you don't have a blog, don't worry, I'll answer them for you too...

8 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Hey, meme me!

Although I won't repost on my blog...it's already there.

Flash said...

Same here!

Flash said...

...and you do know what I'm on about on No.4, dont you?

Charby said...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde said...

Yes, Flash, I got it! I've got a crazy teaching evening ahead of me so give me a little time to work on this one...

-h

sunshine said...

Me too, when you can

Rylan Schultz said...

If you can do one for me, I will be extremely impressed. Or moderately impressed at least. Well, I guess we'll see.

feitclub said...

Hope I'm not too late to join the party. I had a super late night Thursday so I've been away from the blog for about 48 hours. Look at what I've missed!

I should spend less time sightseeing and more time reading.