Saturday, September 10, 2005

Flashbacks

You'd think that now that Narc is gone, I'd finally get some uninterrupted sleep. Not so. I guess people are used to my late night habits.

3:38 am: Incoming call from Oc.

3:40 am: Incoming call from IrishBird.

I was half-unconscious and both times thought it was Narc. Weird flashbacks. Grrr.... Obviously, it was not him. He's in Bordeaux today.

Anyway, too bad I stayed in and went to bed early last night. Looks like there were some adventures to be had.

Today's going to be a library day. Tomorrow's going to be all about 9/11.

Later....
-h

3 comments:

feitclub said...

What happens tomorrow? Do you have plans to commemmorate the anniversary somehow?

Since the big election here in Japan is on September 11th (which is actually today right now), I've been seeing a lot of signs and TV commericals saying "9/11" lately. It's always a little odd.

Anonymous said...

Hyde did you know that we cant change people. We can only change ourselves.

Hyde said...

Dan--
B and I always go to the interfaith service at St. Bart's. This year we are also planning to hear Faure's Requiem in the morning. It's been a reflective day for me the past few years.

Mr. Mystic--
If my relationship with B taught me anything, it taught me just that. Unfortunately, the message didn't stick when it came to Narc. I am an expert and denial. (I'm also pretty stubborn). Oh, and did I mention that I'm massively blinded by "love?" Something I'm working on...