Friday, September 16, 2005

...and Coming Home

Okay, I was just on my way back into the building and some security guy smiled at me. Standing among the mob of cops on my corner, he was dressed all in black with an ear-piece.

"Going out tonight?" he asked.

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, to the bar. You were there last night, right? Doing karaoke."

"Oh, yeah," I smiled embarrassedly. "It was a late night."

"Yeah..." he smiled at me slyly. "I remember you."

(What the fuck does that mean?)

"So? Are you going out again?" he pressed.

"Um, not sure yet. I'm on my way in right now. I guess I'll decide later. Why? Are you going out tonight?"

"I'm working!" he laughed. "But I'll be right outside."

Then he winked at me.

"Oh. Okay. Well, have a good night," I said.

Weird. I wonder if I spoke to him last night...

PS: Longer post coming about B's parents and my night with NDN last night... That is, if I ever get around to it!

No comments: