Thursday, March 23, 2006

Strike 1 for Narc!

I met up with him last night after choir. We went to a Scottish pub for a "pint" where he did something that annoyed the hell out of me. After that, I didn't even want to go home with him. But we were in my neighborhood and he just started walking with me towards my place. It would have been weird for me to tell him to go away, as that's not our routine. So, he came back with me.

He's asleep in my bed right now. No sex though. I wasn't in the mood and I'm not in the mood. Both of us are feeling a little sick, but more than that, he honestly pissed me off! It's one of the first times I've felt irritation/anger at him, and I don't know why the feeling comes now. I mean, it was a slight offense... he's done much worse. But there it is. Maybe I'm getting sick of him.

I'll write more later, but don't want to be caught blogging if he comes out of my bedroom (which could happen any moment.) I need time to clear my internet of any trace of it.

Anyway... NDN takes off for Georgia this weekend to meet a friend. Have fun, NDN!

Later, all...

-h-

PS: Yes, Sarah-- sorry we didn't get to meet up! Enjoy the rest of your travels! And thanks for the almost hug from ST!

5 comments:

Butchie said...

Girl, he's a dog. Snap.

swisslet said...

you'll have to make do with a virtual one instead then, eh?

ST

HistoryGeek said...

Wow! It's great to see.

Flash said...

What did he do, Hyde?

feitclub said...

Strike 1? ONE? I haven't heard the rest of the story yet but I can't imagine how this is strike #1.