Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ms. Saturday Night

Last night was a wild night. Lots of strange things happening. I have to tell all, but am feeling grimy having just stumbled back from Narc's. Need to clean up because I've been invited to a poker game (starting in half an hour) and I just may go!

Hope you're all having fun somewhere!

love,

Hyde

PS: There's someone reading this blog in NYC using RCN. I'm suddenly paranoid that it's TT and that he somehow saw a clue of the blog laying somewhere around my house. (I recently printed out a lot of it to keep a paper copy archived.) So if it's not TT, could you let me know, oh mysterious reader, and calm my obsessive mind which is trembling at the thought. Thanks!

5 comments:

swisslet said...

don't panic - your New York reader could well be Sarah / Rufus-Fan --- she's in New York for the next month or so and I know she's a regular reader here. I'm sure she'll read this and confirm this to be the case.

ST

Hyde said...

Thanks, ST. Through my cunning intellect I managed to get a hold of TT's IP address last night and compared it to my mystery reader. They don't match, so I'm okay for now!

:)

Sarah said...

Hi Hyde,

Mr Swiss is correct - I sent you an email to the same effect last night (using the one on your profile...). Sorry to have caused some upset by being a lurker. I'm outed now!

ST isn't quite right about the length of my visit - at the end of the week I'll be moving on to Boston so this address should no longer show up on your stats.

Anonymous said...

So... what's the buzz? Tell us what's happening. What's happening? Hang on, Hyde. We're gonna fight for you! Tell Narc to put away his sword. Why is he obsessed with fighting? He should stick to fishing from now on.
-VJ and JC

Hyde said...

Thanks, Sarah! Glad to have drawn you out from lurking!

VJ-- Why should you want to know? Don't you mind about the future!
Don't you try to think ahead!
Save tomorrow for tomorrow;
Think about today instead.