Friday, March 17, 2006

I Love Hammer!

Hammer is a texting-fiend like me. Here is a small sample of her delightful words from the past two days:

On SingMan: How soon b4 he becomes a minger?
On Narc: Can he get a sleeping erection?
On Life: My life relies on the infinite possibilities that lie ahead.
On Travel: Let's go to Amsterdam and Paris. Would be really fun. Wanna?
On Culture-Night: Wanna smoke pot and then see Munch at MoMA?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Hammer is in DC this weekend, but thanks to texting, she's never far!

I'm on my break from teaching right now, and I'm working on a mega-post to cover yesterday's adventures.

Later!

h

(PS: There are a lot of exclamation points in this post. Is that bad?)

(PPS: I just sent this text to Narc-- "One down & one to go! Growl... I want to be eating soda bread and drinking green beer!")

Happy St. Patty's Day!

4 comments:

shorty said...

Happy St. Patty's Day.....Bottoms Up!

Jessica said...

Yaaaaaaay! glad to entertain. thanks for being there for me.

feitclub said...

Is this a good time to tell my story of going to the Met while tripping?

Hyde said...

Yes, Dan... tell it!!!