Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mini-Update

Last night I was intending to go to bed early. I was laying in bed watching "24" by midnight. (ST-- I don't think I'm giving too much away when I say this, but I love it when Jack gets rough with the ladies!). Then my phone rang. It was drunk Narc. He said he wanted me. I agreed to see him out of routine. Honestly, I still felt unattracted to him and annoyed, but I agreed...

He came here, but still had no money so I had to pay for everything. We went to Manchester Pub. He was as drunk as I've ever seen him-- unable to walk, talk, etc. I tried to talk to him about the money thing. (More on that later).

He was difficult to wake up this morning. His head was at the foot of the bed, mysteriously. I lent him money and sent him home.

I went to Long Island and spent the day with my mother, two sisters, stepfather and stepbrother. My stepbrother is starting to be able to walk (sort of-- with a walker, and by dragging his bad foot and leaning on another person). But he's trying. And I taught him a song on piano!!! (Again-- sort of). More on that later... He's also starting to try to use a regular toilet, although it's going to take a while for all of this.

I just got back to the city. Narc texted me twice that he's still "dying." No doubt. He was in "rare form" last night.

I was talking to Hammer this morning. She's right-- N and the Wizard are both losers. I'm starting to see it. Although, I'm not sure why now when never before. Will this stick???

I need to go polish my nails now.

-h-

5 comments:

Flash said...

It's nice to hear some progress from your brother Hyde.
x

HistoryGeek said...

It may not stick, but I'm pretty sure the feeling will come back again.

Charby said...

Wow! Sounds like your brother is improving incredably!

Jessica said...

it'll stick. he is so needy right now it's weird.

Sarah663 said...

sometimes you just mysteriously come to that conclusion. that they're losers. it doesn't always take some earth-shaking event. you just come to realize you've had enough.