Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Busy Bee

I am a busy bee today.

The morning: A house call to Narc. Lots of sex. Very nice. Couchsleeper in the other room. Very old school.

The afternoon: Lunch with the Stallion and a stroll around the city, capped by a quick visit to my apartment. (No sex, if that's what you were wondering).

The early evening: B is on his way over. Pissed at me for being late for our hang-out and fucking it up two weeks in a row.

The later evening: A date with TT. It's set for 8:30.

Details on all will follow...

-h-

6 comments:

shorty said...

you are torturing me!

HistoryGeek said...

Wow, busy day!

feitclub said...

Is "old school" good?

swisslet said...

It was never like this for Elizabeth Bennett was it? Blimey. That would have been a different book, eh?

ST

Anonymous said...

Hyde out of all fo the people I have met on line through my blog, you are the only one I have ever had a desire to know in person.

Hyde said...

Mystic, that is so sweet! :)

ST: I'd give it all up for a Darcy any day!

Dan: Old School is good when it comes to sex...

Details still on the way!