Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bring on the Men!

So let's bring on the men and let the fun begin!
A little touch of sin! Why wait another minute?
Step this way! It's time for us to play!
They say we may not pass this way again,
So lets waste no more time...
BRING ON THE MEN!

That's what I'm listening to right now.

This past week I saw Narc on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. And now I'm primping for a date with TT.

(Last night Narc asked me: "So-- what's up with Lasagna-boy?")
I don't know the answer, but I do know that I'm in the mood for sin.

Last night I went to bed at 5:30 am (having woken up that morning at 6:00 am!) I don't know if I have the stamina for a repeat, but I'm ready to be bad tonight. Hammer and her crew may meet up with us later.

I'll check in when I'm in recovery-- either tomorrow or Monday.

I'm out of here!

-h-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the cycle continues.

Chapstick said...

Oh Hyde, I would much rather hear that you had seen TT rather than Narc this week.

=(

'Take me ouuuuut tonight!'
-Rent has been stuck in my head for a week and a half now.

swisslet said...

the line 'Take me ouuuuut tonight!' makes me think of The Smiths, and what is my favourite song ever, "There is a Light that never goes out", but in the circumstances, I'm not sure it's apt

"and in the darkened underpass / I thought 'Oh God, my chance has come at last' / but then a strange fear gripped me / and I just couldn't ask"

Or maybe it is appropriate after all:

"Take me out tonight / because I want to see people / and I want to see light"

I'm happy you're happy.

ST