Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Who's the Winner?

Feeling like crap today for a million and one reasons. (Well, actually just one reason-- I think it has something to do with the strange combination of vicodin, ten glasses of whiskey, a few shots of jager and no sleep).

Anyway, I'm having a hard time determining our 10,000-visit-winner.

9,998- Dan
9,999- Mr. Mystic
10,001- Hammer

But 10,000- ???
It's a mystery visitor with the IP address: 70.18.16

If you know who you are, show yourself!

Otherwise, wish me luck in surviving my rising fever.

Yuck!

-h-

8 comments:

sunshine said...

Guess that isn't me by chance?

Rule of thumb is round up.

Hammer should be the winner.

Winner of what?

Hyde said...

No, Sunshine--not unless you're secretly hanging out in Flushing, NY. It's a RoadRunner account using Spanish language. Could it be NDN?

Anyway, I agree--if the mystery remains unsolved, Hammer is the winner. And as for a prize, that makes it easy for me. I'll just buy her a drink or a coffee or a sushi roll or something...

-h

Anonymous said...

I choose to neither confirm nor reject the thought that I may have used a Spanish Language road runner account in Flushing NY to annonomously view your blog and be number 10,000.

HistoryGeek said...

Get well....sleep and drink lot's of water.

feitclub said...

I don't get it, I came to your site and I saw the counter read 10,000 (after a few refreshings, of course).

Being a pseudo-gentleman, I suppose I can gracefully accept losing out on this one. I do hope I eventually get my prize for the photo thing though.

Charby said...

Oh no!
I forgot to keep coming back and hitting refresh!!!
Booger!
Get well soon though!

Jessica said...

that's be cool if i won. hyde: want to hang out on friday?

Flash said...

Well I din't want to win!

Last time I "won" one of these things I lost my prize on a technicality!

Bloody Londoners!