Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hyde in Moderation? WTF???

Yay! Hammer started up her blog up again! Go check it out--it's called Deathophilia.
She is having major romance problems and needs some advice. Help her out!

Okay, so it's just after 1:00 am and I'm home. What? That's right! I'm home! I've had six jack and diet's and one shot of Jager and I'm only now starting to feel it a little. No, scrap that... I'm still pretty much sober. I went out tonight with my friend, Violetta--the one who wrote that depressing post that I blogged about a few days ago. And again, I heard from Darren, the muscle guy I met last night at the bar (henceforth to be known as MuscleGuy).

MuscleGuy: What are you up to tonight? (6:59 pm)

Hyde: Not sure yet. May be out later for some drinks w/ friends. You? (7:33 pm)

MuscleGuy: Dinner with friends and a bday party. Meet up later? (8:44 pm)

Hyde: Maybe. Looking like it's gonna be an early night for me--still recovering from last night. But let me know where you are... (10:19 pm)

MuscleGuy: Will do. (10:42 pm)

and then later...

MuscleGuy: You still alive? (12:31 am)

Hyde: Barely. Think it's better to pick a different night. Have fun tonight though! (12:33 am)

MuscleGuy: You know I will. (12:34 am)

Hyde: :)

MuscleGuy: Don't be a stranger. (12:36 am)

So obviously this guy is into me, and I don't really know what I'm doing. I IM'd Charby a little about it before I went out tonight. And I think I kind of liked this guy. And maybe I should be trying to see outside the perimeter of my Narc-tunnel-vision. But really, I wish I were with Narc right now. I wish that Narc and I were normal enough that I could call him and say "Hey, what's up?" or "Narc, I'm going to bed at a decent hour tonight, so if you want to fuck me, call before 2:00 am."

Whatever... nothing is going to get solved tonight. I just can't believe that it's so early and I'm sober and I'm home.

I had a good time with Violetta. It was strange to hang out with her one on one and actually see the person she's become after not having really been friends with her for ten years.

Ughhh! Damn it, you guys! I want to be with Narc tonight. I fucking hate this. I just got off the phone with Hammer. She has a NY Times reporter asleep on her couch. He shares the same first name as Narc, and several personality traits as well. I told Hammer that I hate Narc. I hate him because I love him. I'm going to go wash off all my makeup and force myself into the mindset of staying in for the rest of the night. If I don't start getting more sleep I'm going to literally collapse one of these days.

That's it for now, I guess.

Good night, all!

-h

PS: It's after 2:00 now and I'm IM'ing Dan. I just texted Narc. Shit! I hope I don't regret it in the morning. I wrote: Just writing to say good night. And thinking of you...
Hmmm....

6 comments:

feitclub said...

Hi, we just chatted but I wanted to leave a comment anyway. Have a good night!

Jessica said...

I Love moderate Hyde!!!

HistoryGeek said...

I'm frequently left not knowing what to say these days.

"I hate him because I love him." Because he's not giving you what you need in a relationship...even if it is going better than it was.

You might want to ask yourself...Is this a guy, once the obsession of romantic love/lust wears off, that I want to be with in the long run? And the answer can't include Narc changing anything about who he is...assume that he's acting the same way he does now.

Anonymous said...

Why can't you be honest with Narc? why not say exactly whats on your mind ? What are you afraid of?

Charby said...

Hope you had a good time out!

Flash said...

Muscle Guy, uh?
Maybe a twist in Hyde's world coming up?

Hope you're happy, honey.