Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Conversations

2:00 am: Hyde blacks out and places a mysterious phonecall to MuscleGuy.

7:06 am: To Hyde, From MuscleGuy
To what honor do I owe the 2am wake up call?

3:47 pm: To Hyde, From MuscleGuy
So... I get the late night call but no response today? Where's the love?

7:28 pm: To MuscleGuy, From Hyde
Sorry to call so late. Midweek partying never a good thing...

7:37 pm: To Hyde, From MuscleGuy
No prob. Wanna hang soon?

I haven't answered that. I'm not sure what to say.

7:21 pm: To Hyde, From Narc
What's up?

7:26 pm: To Narc, From Hyde
Just ate dinner. Rough day today... Spent it recovering from last night. Oops. Love my DVR though. What are you up to?

7:28 pm: To Hyde, From Narc
Thinking of hitting the Johnny Cash bar, but who knows.

7:29 pm: To Narc, From Hyde
I love that place!

7:30 pm: To Hyde, From Narc
Mmm... Cheap whiskey...

7:31 pm: To Narc, From Hyde
Does that mean you want company?

7:32 pm: To Hyde, From Narc
Sure thing, if you like.

7:36 pm: To Narc, From Hyde
Would love to. I'm a bit of a wreck though. Need to go to bed super early & get up early...

7:37 pm: To Hyde, From Narc
Don't think I'll be up too late myself.

7:42 pm: To Narc, From Hyde
Ok. Gotta teach in the morning though, so give me 1/2 hour or so to get my shit together

7:42 pm: To Hyde, From Narc
K.

Oh, and I have a new slogan for the week:
"TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH, HYDE!"

4 comments:

sunshine said...

Where is Jekyll? Who really controls Hyde?

I hope you sleep in your own bed tonight.

When are you taking a bus to my hometown????

HistoryGeek said...

Sleep, sleep, sleep....your body needs rest (in lot's of ways).

Anonymous said...

I was with you when you got that txt. You had told me that you hadn't slept the night before and were completely and utterly exhausted and said that you were going to go to bed by 8pm. Remember I told you that that was bullshit and that you wouldn't?

Hyde said...

NDN, you are a wise, wise, man. Your wisdom never fails to impress. Truly, you know thy neighbor. Still, I managed to get about 6 hours last night. (Then again, that means I've only slept six hour since Tuesday morning. D'oh!)