Saturday, November 12, 2005

What a Night

(I seem to be writing a lot this weekend!)

Last night was... well, what a night. I'm still feeling it. I think I need to go nap, as once again, I hardly slept. Damn it, it's 1:30 in the afternoon and I still feel drunk-- not even hung over.

And this on my cell phone:

Darren: Good night, Gracie... (3:19 am)

Hyde: Where'd you go? (3:22 am)

Darren: Just left. Thought you were gone. Whoops. My bad. What are you doing tomorrow? (3:26 am)

Hyde: What are you doing now? (3:32 am)

Darren: At a bar on 86th. You? (3:55 am)

Hyde: Home now. See you some other time... (3:57 am)

Darren: I guarantee it... (4:01 am)

Who's Darren? Who the fuck knows. All I remember is that he's from NJ and has HUGE arms. I swear-- they must have been 20 inches around.

And as for Narc? I texted him earlier in the evening-- at 1:57 to be exact: Sleeping? I didn't hear back. I also have an email address and phone number added to my phone for someone named "Karlo." No clue who that is.

So it was a fun night. Saw BulgarianGuy and FightingMensch, got plastered, and apparently made some new friends. Now I'm going to go shower and sleep it off...

-h

3 comments:

feitclub said...

Hooray for new friends and sleep!

Jessica said...

www.deathophilia.blogspot.com

Hyde said...

Yay!!! Hammer! You're back!