Sunday, November 27, 2005

I Wonder...

I wonder if Narc is mad at me.

I think we fought last night, although I can't be sure. We quarreled a little, early in the evening, but I know we made up because I remember kissing him on the street (outside of a country bar called The Patriot).

But here's what doesn't add up-- there are three calls on my phone to a mysterious "347" number, the last one, an outgoing call placed at 4:10 am. What the fuck? I remember talking to the bouncer last night. (I tend to have a thing for bouncers). What if that's his number? What if I flirted with him because I was mad at Narc?

What if...

What if...

I woke up this morning naked and next to Narc, so whatever it is, it can't be that bad, right? I had to race out of there on no sleep because I promised B I would meet him at church today. B was acting as an acolyte and got to carry the cross during the service. He really wanted me to come see him. So to church I went, all rumpled, smelling like whiskey and exhausted.

I left in such a hurry, I didn't get to talk to Narc this morning.

Anyhow, I left my cell phone charger at his place. I need it back before nightfall. Right after church, I called him and left him a message asking him if I could go back over there to get it. I'm sure he's still asleep.

I wonder if he'll call back. I wonder what he'll say. I guess we'll find out of if he's mad at me or not.

I wonder though...

I wonder...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hyde these little lapses in memory are called Blackouts. They are extremely danegerous. Especially for a girl.

Jessica said...

Narc loved you so much last night. Too bad you missed it. :-(