Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I fucked up!

I fucked up!

I had a 12 hr. work day yesterday. Then I went to meet Hammer at a bar near school. I drank a lot and hung out with Hammer. Then I hung out with the Wizard. A group of boys were flirting with me. I realized the FedEx symbol has a subliminal arrow embedded in it. Then I came back to my neighborhood and went to Cheers and saw BarMan. Nice. Then I went to Manchester and flirted with strangers and texted JFig. And then, of course, I texted Narc. He didn't answer, but that was as expected. I'm coming on too strong. Then I went home with JFig and we did "medicine" all night. Fuck. It's 7:41 am and I just got home. I think I have to cancel therapy. How the fuck am I going to do that? I'm shit. Total shit. I need to get some sleep before my voice lesson and choir rehearsal. And then I have to write some papers.

Like I said... Total shit.

-h-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the more reason NOT to cancel your therapy.

sunshine said...

I'm confused. After the "medicine" part and before the time of 7:41 there is the single word. FUCK. Does that mean you had sex w/ JFig or was that just a word you were using?

Help me out.

Medicine = Bad

Trust me on this one. : )

Hyde said...

I did NOT have sex with JFig.