Thursday, November 17, 2005

So Much to Do, So Little Time!

I'm stressed out today.

My Italian History class has been cancelled, but that has left me with the unfortunate dilemma of deciding whether to go home in the afternoon before before coming back here to teach again this evening, or whether I should go hear ProfSex's talk at school.

Hmmm... They both have their merits.

I have a lot of work I'm behind on (including housework!) which I could do at home... On the other hand, I'm sure the lecture will be interesting. And Hammer could probably use a friend there, as the Wizard will be attending.

I don't know...

I would write a longer post, but I just spent the last half hour finishing my list of "earworms" to be posted on SwissToni's blog tomorrow. You should all go check it out!

:)

Hyde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STRESS! WE DON"T NEED NO StinKING STRESS!