Monday, November 13, 2006

Sunrise

Okay... Now that the sun is rising, and I've awoken to an inbox chock full of inquiring men who want to "dominate me," I have to ask myself... what was I thinking??? This doesn't sit right with me. And all of the attention doesn't make me feel better about me and Narc. He's the only one that I want.

Anyway, I woke up extra early to finish up with my grading, so that's it for now. The lights on the Chrysler building stayed on all night last night, so I guess the birds are finished migrating.

later...

h

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is the type of ad to get the freaks out of the woodwork. Good luck with quiting narc, I bet it's just as hard as alcohol to quit. Maybe even harder.

Anonymous said...

I'm scared to see what Mystic has to say about all of this.

HistoryGeek said...

You don't need to do anything in response to any of the responses. This is the beauty of CL. Delete them if they make you uncomfortable. Read them and peruse the pictures for the entertainment value, if you are bored.

Think of this as knowing what your options are once you are ready.

HistoryGeek said...

P.S. S found me via CL. I know at least 4 other people who met their long-term partners through internet dating. It's actually become quite common.