Sunday, November 12, 2006

"Seeking Assertive Man"

Narc, Narc, Narc... As soon as he read my email, he tried to call me. The only problem? My voice mail was full. So, he sent me a text:

Called you but your voice mail is full. Active week, though lungs still in poor shape. Call later.

It hurts in an unbearable way, but it's just not good enough. I can't live like this anymore... the pain... the nausea. Maybe I really am almost ready to admit my "powerlessness" over Narc.

I didn't write back. Since I sent the email marked, I saw that he has since read it five times! No contact, though.

Anyway, today, I was feeling heartbroken, so Brick suggested that I "move on." He is the king of meeting people online, and spent half the afternoon on gay.com today. He wanted to write me a CraigsList ad. So, he wrote this ad and posted it in for me. (He said that he knows that Mystic will think he's a bad influence on me... ha ha.) Well, I was really skeptical about the whole thing, and looked at it half as a joke, but it got a million responses so far. I haven't decided if I'm going to respond to any of them. Online dating is not really my thing. It's interesting, but makes me really uncomfortable.

Here's the ad (a la Brick!)...

Intelligent, voluptuous, sexy submissive gal seeking assertive man - 27 (Midtown East)

This is my first time posting on craigslist...so, here goes!

I am a sensual and attractive voluptuous girl that is seeking a strong assertive and intelligent man. I enjoy being the submissive counterpart in the relationship and being with a man that is strong and dominant both inside and sometimes outside of the bedroom. I find it fulfilling to be giving and caring -- satisfying my man physically and emotionally. I am currently working on my PhD and working as an adjunct prof.. I earned my BA in History and Music at an Ivy League university. So, I am looking for someone that is not only the dominant man but also well educated and politically minded.

I am not sure what else to say-- except that I am a nice, sweet, and attractive girl that just happens to like strong and in charge men. I am not, however, looking for just sex. I am looking to develop a long term relationship with a man that truly likes to take control in the relationship.

Well, that's it... Maybe there's a reason they tell AA's to stay out of a relationship in the first year!

;)

h

4 comments:

feitclub said...

That's a pretty good ad, better than most on CL. I find humor in the fact that a gay man wrote a more appealing ad than most real women manage to do.

How many pictures of penises have you received so far?

HistoryGeek said...

Interesting how CL has the penis reputation on both coasts. However, my experience is that most men responding to the W4M actually do not send pictures of their penises. Now they seem to have no compunction to posting them on the Casual Encounters site for a bored young woman to browse on a Saturday night. How very accommodating of them!

Hyde said...

Only one penis pic so far, and about 50 replies. ;)

swisslet said...

oh.

my.

god.

!

S
T