Wednesday, November 22, 2006

NDN's Post

This is NDN filling in for Hyde. She's breathing over my shoulder, infecting me with God knows what... Anyway. An update is needed for her blog, for as you see just as I walked in to bring her laundry she was on the phone with......who could it be.......you've probably already guessed that we are referring to the Narcissist. She hadn't spoken to him in many days, but decided to call him this afternoon.

Now this is Hyde typing because NDN was getting tired of typing, but NDN is still dictating. Narc called her back just before I walked in the door and told her that he's "Dying" of course and that he hasn't left the house in weeks, BUT that he's managed to see many different feature films with many different people.

Hyde asked if she was ever going to see him again and he said

"You're always welcome to come here. You know that!"

So, Hyde said "Maybe I'll come down Friday or Saturday night!"

Narc vascillated. "I was thinking more like tonight..."

Even though he can't walk two feet he wants a booty call. (This is Hyde for a sec-- those are NDN"s words, not mine!!! Okay... back to NDN).

Meanwhile, Hyde is dying too. She couldn't even leave her apartment to get her own laundry. But silly, silly Hyde. She's gonna schlepp to Tribeca... The saga will continue. But I want Hyde to prove me wrong and tell Narc that if he wants sex, he can get his ass up here.

Narc just texted:
If it's not too out of the way, would you be able to grab some Nyquil on the way down?

I would love it if Hyde wrote back exactly: You know, I'm sick too. What have you done for me lately? Wouldn't it be nice if you brought ME some Nyquil?

Hope this wasn't too awkward for you guys...

*hugs!*

NDN

3 comments:

Charby said...

hahaha!~

Hi NDN!

Anonymous said...

Hey Charbs. How's it going?

Aravis said...

Boy, that NDN makes a lot of sense... *G*