Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dying...!

This time he really is dying.

It's 3:12 am and I just got home. I took Narc to the ER and just left him in the hospital. I went to his apartment and got all of his things. I'm going back to the hospital in the morning.

He has blood clots in his right ventricle blocking the air to his lungs. He may need heart surgery. He's on blood thinners for the moment until they re-test him in the morning.

I can't fucking believe this.

Of course, I'll be back with details, but maybe not for a while...

Pray for him... please.

-h-

3 comments:

feitclub said...

Holy shit...was there an accident?

HistoryGeek said...

Hang in there, sweetie. Modern medicine is pretty darned good at what it does (comparatively, I should add...).

Charby said...

oh boy.

As much as I dislike him I hope he does get better!