Thursday, October 20, 2005

Surgery

My stepbrother had his skull-replacement surgery again last night. This is the third time now! I have to call my mom in a little while to find out how it went. I hope it doesn't get reinfected. I'm anxious about the whole thing and will feel much better once I see him on Sunday. If all went well and he heals properly this time, he may be able to actually make brief trips outside of the hospital without all of that head gear.

Would you believe it's been eight months already since the accident?

I hate this...

I have to put it out of my mind right now, though.
Time to head to work.

4 comments:

sunshine said...

He and you are still in my thoughts. I hope it takes properly.

*Hugs*

HistoryGeek said...

I hope it all goes well.

Charby said...

Hope it all goes well.

Hyde said...

Thanks, you guys!

:)

-h