Thursday, October 27, 2005

Random Facts

Some random facts for you:
  • I got a pedicure this week (and enjoyed every minute of it!)
  • I met a musical theater loving sushi chef at the Manchester pub on Sunday night and then bumped into him again last night at Cheers.
  • Hammer's parents are visiting NY this week
  • I'm going to an Opera-themed Halloween party on Friday night
  • I'm going to BigSis' birthday party on Saturday. (She wants a gift certificate to buy herself yet another pair of shoes! She's one of those junkies)
  • Last night, I met a guy who played football for the New England Patriots from 1994-1998. (Yes, he was huge!)
  • Every weekend in December is already booked up for me. (What a stressful month!)
  • I'm mulling over whether or not to jump on the bandwagon with this whole NaNoWriMo thing.
  • Liu called me last night
  • I'm no longer going to be Medusa for Halloween. (Didn't have time to make my glittering snake head-piece)

Um... I guess that's it for now. Have to go teach a class...

You'll have to wait on the tattoo. It's a surprise... But once I get it, maybe I'll do a post with a picture of all of my tattoos (with the new addition, it'll be four!)

-h-

7 comments:

Flash said...

December fully booked?
Mine's usually the same & I bloody love it.
I have absolutely nothing against December, it's a great month!

Alecya G said...

Wow. I try to keep december from being totally booked or I go a bit nutty.

New tattoo huh? I got two more on my last birthday and I think they are addictive, because I already want another one. Well, I wanted another one about 5 minutes after I got the other two done...

You should do NaNo. *peer pressure*

Charby said...

Are they a good team the patriots?
My December looks as empty as the rest of my year has been. *sigh*

Hyde said...

They won the superbowl a few times in the past few years, but not any of the years that guy played. I think he said he got up to the runner up round, just before the superbowl. But don't ask me much more than that. I'm one of those girls who doesn't know ANYTHING about sports!

Anonymous said...

Tattoos and wishes.

HistoryGeek said...

Hmmm...I like a December in moderation. Somehow it never happens.

feitclub said...

NaNoWriMo? What's that?

If he played on the Patriots from 1994-98 then he actually played in the Super Bowl in 1997...pretty cool, even though they lost that one. Flash, they have won three of the last four Super Bowls so they are a very good team right now.

If no Medusa, then what?