Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Long Day

It's been a long long long long LONG fucking day!

I'm back in my office about to dash off to teach my last class. I've been up since 6:00 am, racing around the city in the freezing cold and the rain. No... I'm not complaining. (Well, yes, I was, but...) I like the cold, so if I have to take a little rain with it, I'll make do. I think part of the exhaustion comes from the Holocaust class that I have on Tuesday afternoons. One of the readings-- "Excremental Assault." Need I say more?

I'm so not looking forward to the hour-long bus commute home. But I guess those are the breaks.

Now, on to 19th century mass politics! Let's see if I can spark an interest in my students, and get them to forget the fact that I haven't finished grading their midterm exams.

Later!

h

1 comment:

HistoryGeek said...

Mine too.

I was tired long before it was over.