Friday, October 07, 2005

So, I just woke up...

So, I just woke up and saw what I wrote last night. I removed it with good reason. My throat is fucking killing me. I have a cold. And a hangover. I hope I'm not getting sick. Wait... I think I already am.

I woke up yesterday when it was still dark out and pushed myself with the drinking until 2:00 am or so, when I got home. Smart, right?

My schedule yesterday:

Early morning: wrote midterm review guides for my students and rewrote a quiz for those who had to make it up

9:00-9:40 am: Made photocopies, etc. (Drank a red bull)

9:40-11:00 am: Taught first class

11:00 am-12:30 pm: wrote a review essasy (due at 4:00 pm)

12:30-1:50 pm: Taught second class (Drank another red bull)

1:50- 4:15 pm: Read (or skimmed) half a book (about 100 pgs or so) and wrote a 3-pg. review essay (also due at 4:00).

4:40 pm: Arrived late for my 4:15 class

4:40-6:15 pm: Went to Italian history class

6:16-6:30 pm: Went to the bank to deposit a check

6:30-7:30 pm: Took the bus across town and uptown to go back to teaching

7:30-7:45 pm: Realized I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I scarfed down dinner at the diner near where I teach

7:50-9:10 pm: Taught third class

9:10-9:45 pm: Took the bus home

9:45-10:15 pm: Freshened up

10:15 pm-2:00 am: Met Bezoukhoff to go over my Russian music. Started drinking wine, ended up drinking whiskey. Got pathetically sad and heartbroken over Narc.

2:00-present: Thought of Narc. Ate some junk food. Passed out. Woke up with a headache and a sore throat.

Sad.
The sad, sad life of Hyde. Who wants to come to my pity party? Any takers?

6 comments:

sunshine said...

Me Me!! Invite me. I'm in such a sad state of mind today too.

Can we continue to eat junkfood all day and watch cheezy chick flicks??

Please.

Why didn't I call off work today?

BTW, you are who you are, you shouldn't apologize for the last post. It was you, being you.

xoxo

Rylan Schultz said...

10:15-2 reminded me of a song called Whiskey and Wine by Matt Costa.... I wonder why......

Hyde said...

Sunshine... You're right. I reposted it. I need to be more okay with my own feelings. I wish you were here today! That sounds like a perfect day. Instead I have to try to blast my hangover away and then go to speech therpay. Hammer and another girl in my class are coming over later to watch Holocaust movies. Not exactly chick flicks, but it'll have to do.

sunshine said...

Holocaust movies. You have fun with that.

Perhaps Sunday we can talk on the phone? I'll try to call you. Late afternoon.

Charby said...

I want to come to a pity party, not sure holocaust films are my thing really, apart from Schindler's list.
How about Disney movies? I have a wide selection!

HistoryGeek said...

Well, the sad but true thing about holocaust anything is that it sure puts your life in perspective. Still, not an uplifting choice.

I hope you day gets better...Airborn is a good choice for colds.