Friday, October 14, 2005

Bad News

The bad news is, I can't seem to clean things up.

Yesterday was Yom Kippur. I spent 5 hours in temple. Then I ate dinner with my family. No matter. Why does it have no fucking impact? I know that it does. I know that it did. But it's never enough. I still went out to Cheers.

I did a lot of shots with FightingMensch and KHill. I met a girl named Candy who asked me to join a threesome with her.

"Have you ever been in a threesome before?" she asked.

"Um... yeah... once..."

"Two girls and a guy?"

"No. Two guys and a girl."

"Well, this would be two girls and a guy..."

"I don't know," I said.

That girl ended up coming back to my place. She stripped off all her clothes.

"I'm not into that," I said.

"That's okay," she told me. "If you're uncomfortable I can put my clothes back on."

"I don't care," I said. "As long as you don't expect anything from me.

She had enormous breasts. It was strange.

I haven't done my "medicine" in a month. Wait. I hadn't done my "medicine" in a month. I'm out of it, and I'm not planning to buy more. But last night, I scraped around for crumbs and managed to create quite a pile. Now I feel fucked up with a fever and I can't seem to come down.

Sometimes I hate myself.

Of course, I wanted to call Narc, but I didn't. It's pretty clear he's not talking to me right now. Whatever...

I'm not quite sure how to fix this.

5 comments:

swisslet said...

after 5 hours in the temple, dealing with Candy must have been simple.

I *never* meet people like that. I'm not saying I'm sad about that. I'm just sayin'....

Chin up.

Giving up the sauce? Hell. I believe you. More importantly, I believe in you.

ST

Flash said...

I *never* meet people like that either.
I'm sad about that.

Charby said...

I *never* meet people like that either.
I'm glad. She sounds like she would have terrified me!

feitclub said...

wait a second...she invited you to a "threesome" but then the two of you went home? How does that add up to three?

I'd say that your denial of her advances is evidence that you have more self-control than you give yourself credit for.

Hyde said...

Dan, the threesome was for a later date to be determined. And it doesn't take self-control to keep myself from hooking up with another girl, drunk or not drunk, but thanks.