Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The details...

Okay, okay... So I know you guys can't stand him, but I'm still glad that he called! I'm also glad that his messages finally sound kind of pathetic to me. I think that means I'm making progress. Drunken Narc demanding my presence isn't a big enough draw anymore. He'll have to make a sober effort one of these days. But still... But still! He called, so yay!

Call #1 (on my cell phone) 2:25 am:
Hey Hyde, it's Narc... I'm at 7th and Bedford. I don't really have anything profound to say. I just thought... I don't know. I thought I'd try you. Alright, this is stupid. Um... (laughs) 7th and Bedford. Hope you can make it. Alright. Bye.

Call #2 (on my home phone) 2:36 am :
Hey Hyde, here's your house message. Anyway, I'm at 7th and Bedford. At a place called The Village Tavern. Um, shit... I don't know what to say. I miss you. I miss you. You know I do. You know that I um... That... Um... Well, fuck it. I mean, I'm sure that... Well... Um... Fuck You and all that crap. Anyway, I don't have much left on my um... on my um... Bedford and uh... Well... I don't have much left on my house phone. So who knows what's going to happen. I don't know. Bye.

Call #3 (on my cell phone) 3:14 am:
Hello, Hyde. You're a wanker. (laughs). I'm at my usual address. You're a wanker. Anyway, here I am. Bye.

Call #4 (on my cell phone) 3:16 am:
Hyde, call me back. Bye. (long pause). Call me back, God damn it! Bye.

11 comments:

LavaLady said...

I understand, and yes, I'm not a huge Narc fan, but I gotta admit, you have hand, Hyde. Lot's of hand.

It feels good, doesn't it? I do think a daylight/sober meeting is the best kind, if you *must* see him. And not meeting him in a bar at dusk, either. Real day, no booze, no coke, no pot. [/end bossiness]

And *he's* a wanker, not you! :P

Boys are sooooooo confusing, aren't they? Ugh.

sunshine said...

He sounds desperate. Do you think he just needed a friend? Not at that hour of the day.

LL sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

Anonymous said...

I would like to add to the list of names for Narc: I think he is a Cum-Guzzling Picklehead, and that's being nice! Did you get my ice cream? (I like Rocky Road)

Flash said...

I want to be pleased for you that you are somehow getting some pleasure from him calling, but it's very difficult when I read that during his calls he calls you a wanker* & says "Fuck you".

Calling girls wankers just sounds silly to me.

Stay strong honey!

Flash said...

Top marks to NDN in the Narc namecall-athon!

HistoryGeek said...

What Lava Lady said...

Anonymous said...

gloat, hydey! u deserve it!

Charby said...

Hahahahahaha what a cunt! He got so pissy cos you didnt come running when he called!
Knob.

Hyde said...

You guys are all right of course, but i love it! I can't help but wonder, though, what his next move will be. Ugh! My obssesive brain! In other news, today is irishbird's birthday! (oh, and i'm writing this from my cell phone, so forgive the poor capitalization!)

Alecya G said...

Hyde! You can do it! Remember- girl power and confidence and all that good stuff. You are getting it together and he's still, well, to quote Spin "What LL said"

Oh, and add all those other pissy names. Especially knob. Good one Charby.

*girl power hugs*
AG

feitclub said...

Meh, I don't derive pleasure in calling him names. He's so pathetic, rambling nonsense the one minute and scolding you the next. If I didn't know he was physically abusive I'd actually feel sorry for him.