Friday, October 28, 2005

Shock

Talk about a shocker...

My house is a pig stye. But I guess I have no shame. I woke up this morning with my eyes stinging, and as bad of a hangover headache as I ever get.

Oh, yeah... and Narc was in bed next to me.

Oops!

He's still there now.

How the fuck am I going to get him up and out of here in time for my speech therapy?

There was a time when I would have left him at my house and let him sleep. Not anymore. There's no fucking way I trust that guy to be alone in my place.

IT'S FUCKED UP, BUT TRUE.

-h

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ways to get Narc up by NDN:
1. Electro-shock
2. A horses head next to him and then tapping him gently.
3. Dousing him in pig blood (get new sheets afterwards) but then again if Narc were ever in my bed period, with or without pigs blood i would burn the fuckin sheets.
4. Open all the windows and freeze him out
5. Scream FIRE in his ear
6. Tell him that you hear the ringing bells of the cocaine truck on the street.
Oh the possibilities....

sunshine said...

UGH

Charby said...

Oh Hyde!

HistoryGeek said...

You don't trust him to your house alone, but you let him in your bed?

I guess I'm just the other way.

feitclub said...

Well put, spinny. Hey, at least he came to your place for a change.