Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Erased It.

There's a longer post coming (eventually) but last night was strange. (To say the least). It was offset by the fact that I got an unexpected message that in an impulsive moment I erased. Hence, I can't transcribe it here, as I would have liked to do. Yes, yes... It was Narc. I think he's in Germany or something. He called at around 9:15 pm here, so what time would that make it there? The message was brief. Something like:

Hey it's me. I'm just calling because... Well, this is stupid. I was just thinking that-- Well, you know why I'm calling. You know what? Nevermind.

And then he just hung up. I heard the message on my way uptown for last night's party. I proceeded to drink much more than I would have liked and leaked a bit too much information about my secretive life to BigSis' friends. (She and Bro-in-Law checked out a lot earlier in the evening.)

Anyway, more to come on all that. I need to shower and drink some red bull and generally sober up so that I can get some work done.

-h

5 comments:

Charby said...

Gggrrrr. What does that cunt want now?

feitclub said...

Germany is six hours ahead of EST, so it was 3:15AM for him; perfect timing as far as he was concerned.

I can't believe he made an intercontinental booty call. Like you could have just jumped on the Concorde or something.

Hyde said...

I don't think it was a booty call...

feitclub said...

What else could he possibly have wanted? To apologize? Not likely.

I don't want to sound mean but when he calls you, he wants to have sex with you. That's all. Just because he's in another country doesn't mean he's suddenly turned over a new leaf.

Hyde said...

Dan,

I don't want to argue with you. I don't think he was going to apologize and I certainly don't think that he's turned over a new leaf.

But I DO think that he is emotionally needy for me as well. I think he knows that he's coming back soon and he's not sure what he wants to do about his feelings for me or the situation for me, so he called me impulsively and then didn't know what to say.

Our dynamic is complicated. I know he's all mixed up in terms of how he feels about me. There's a fine line between love and hate and he and I have both been walking it.

Obviously I wasn't going to hop the Concorde. I just think he was thinking about me...