Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I have been so very busy lately and barely in front of a computer, so I've had hardly a moment to post. I think in general, it's a good thing, as I haven't had endless morose hours of being hungover, obsessively recounting the previous night in perverse detail. That said, I have a lot of interesting things to write about and I'm sad that I've fallen behind in my blogging. I have a lot to do this week-- my grades are due in on Monday, among other things, but I'll do my best to update you guys as soon as I can...

To be included:
--The picnic with Dan, NDN, RDN and Narc
--The zoo with Dan and Narc
--Dinner with Hammer, Dan, LilHammer and LilHammer's boyfriend
--Our trip to Marie's Crisis
--Going back to the Patriot with Narc and the strangeness that ensued
--My experience at a totally NEW piano bar last night, during which I became a completely FABULOUS superstar diva!

And that leads us to today...

I am writing this from Brick's computer. We hung out after "group" today on the pier down in the Village. I graded papers. I still have a lot more to grade. I got a sunburn on my chest. Despite my SPF 65, I no longer look like a ghostly Victorian painting and I'm not happy about that.

So, more later...

love,
h

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And NDN's nipples. Don't forget to tell us about that! Are they fuzzy?
VJ

feitclub said...

Hey - what makes his nipples so interesting?

I look forward to hearing about the other piano bar. Did I tell you I got hit up by two beggars back-to-back coming out of Marie's? It's true! Sadly, I couldn't tell one that I gave it all to the other guy...

Anonymous said...

VJ-Muchisimas gracias por preguntar sobre mis nipples. Es importante que los lectores de Hyde's blog tengan la opportunidad de saber de mis nipples y me alegro mucho q haya otra persona que tiene eso en cuenta. Esperamos q Hyde tome esa opportunidad para contar el mundo!

Hyde said...

I will, NDN... I will...