Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Day in the Life

This morning I got up and taught my last class of the semester.

Then I went to "wake Narc up."

Then we had sex, sex, sex.

Then we had to leave the apartment because his maid was coming.

We went to eat Mexican food.

He drank Margaritas and I didn't.

We had some strange conversation.

Then we went and got me a pink razr phone.

He took it out of my hand and set the wallpaper.

He told me he wants his ringtone to be Zarathustra.

Then we went back to his place and watched last night's Idol.

Then we had sex, sex, sex.

Then I went to choir rehearsal. It was a Russian choir singing an Italian opera in French-- one based on a Greek tragedy.

Then I got home and had a text from Narc. He wants me to come over now. Why? Probably for some more sex, sex, sex.

My anticipated arrival at his place? In an hour, maybe.

Hammer has a date tonight too.

Les girls are having fun...

love,
h

7 comments:

Flash said...

Seems to me that you're taking up my allocation of sex, what with Nice being away!
Enjoy!

Aravis said...

"Then I went to choir rehearsal. It was a Russian choir singing an Italian opera in French-- one based on a Greek tragedy."

This cracked me up! *G*

feitclub said...

Hooray for new phones, Mexican food, and self-control! Happiness suits you.

Anonymous said...

I was listening to the morning radio here in Miami the other day on my way to work. The DJs were talking about how often a man can have sex in one day and they agreed that more than six times a day is impossible. My husband can and has come more than six times in one day several times (though probably not six times a day two days in a row-- he is 36) and so I expected people to call in and refute what they were saying but no one did the entire time I listened. It sounds like Narc has no limit. Does he? Have you guys talked about this? He is 30, right? What is his record?
-A nosy VJ

HistoryGeek said...

Today, I just get to talk about sex. *sigh*

swisslet said...

flashy - it's not just yours mate. I think she's got mine too.

lucky cow!

ST

Charby said...

sounds good hyde!!!