Monday, May 29, 2006

Reunion

I'm in my living room with Dan. Yay! He says he's happy to be back in NY and in my apartment. Oh! And he's very happy to have finally met Narc. Yes-- you heard me right! Dan has met Narc. We had a somewhat odd picnic gathering in Central Park this afternoon with me, Dan, Narc, NDN and NDN's friend RDN (which stands for "Russian Diet Nazi").

Anyway-- the weekend had its ups and downs, and I'll have to tell you all about it soon. But for the moment, I'm just trying to ignore the clapping thunder outside and figure out a place to go for dinner with Dan. He says he wants Mexican.

Later...

-h-

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Happy return to Dan!

Aravis said...

Hope you found an excellent Mexican restaurant! :0)

feitclub said...

We ended up eating Thai, but I'll let Hyde explain the rest. Great to be back!

Flash said...

Meeting Narc?
That's so 3 weeks ago (yawn)

Just kidding, welcome back Dan

Anonymous said...

A new post is certainly due. People DESERVE to know about my nipple exposure last night.