Friday, May 19, 2006

Is Something Wrong?

I sat down on my couch at 4:00 pm today to watch Law & Order and I only just woke up. Am I getting sick? It is dark out now, and there are still rumbles of thunder in the distance. Mr. Rochester is wide-eyed. Narc texted me at around 3:00: Bit of thunder, yes. Poor Roch! Perhaps we will get some lightning as well. (I'm pretty sure I won't hear from him again tonight). Hammer is at MiniMan's party tonight. I feel like I'm in limbo. Something strange... Am I getting sick? I want lightning. I want to see the skies shake. I'm looking out the window now at the city lights. Just past Salome's snake-like hair, cupping the dripping head of John the Baptist.

-h-

1 comment:

Aravis said...

It's not surprising you fell asleep; you've barely slept all week. This could also have brought your immune system down, so maybe you are getting sick. Or perhaps a good night's sleep will help. Those 9 hours you had before weren't really restful.

Feel better soon!