Monday, May 22, 2006

Manic Monday


I'm in a rush to an appointment, but I just had to add this... Before I finish my "Web of Dreams" post, I wanted to tell you all that NDN is coming back from LA today where he was excited to spot an actual "hobbit."


AND....

I don't know whether to be more excited or more devestated, but Season 5 of "24" is coming to a close tonight. The suspense is unbearable. And what will I do without Jack until next January???

Season 5 was kick-ass. I couldn't have asked for more! So, hats off to everyone over at "24."

And like I said... I'll finish the last post later this afternoon...

love, h























(From left to right: Tony Almeida, Edgar Stiles, Bill Buchanan, Chloe O'Brian, JACK BAUER, Audrey Raines, Curtis Manning, Martha Logan, Charles Logan)

5 comments:

feitclub said...

NY is one of the best places for celeb spotting IMO. Last summer I saw Jodie Foster and current NBA MVP Steve Nash just walking the streets!

Jessica said...

STEVE NASH!!! Not only is tonight the last 24 night, but the SUNS are playing Game 7 against the Clippers. Hyde, you coming over for Jack?!? And then I can obsess over the Suns afterwards.

Flash said...

I saw a buffoon in a goldfish bowl & that was it.
Bah.

Incidentally, you know one of those hobbits is my celebrity lookalike, don't you?

HistoryGeek said...

Sorry to hear that 24 is over tonight (not that I watch...I just can't do it). You can always go back and watch a previous series on DVD...

Flash's celeb look-alike was the best of all hobbits!

Charby said...

All those hobbits are so sexy (apart from Sam - Hehehe) Which one was it?!