Monday, May 15, 2006

As We Speak

As we speak I'm in the middle of a Narc text drama. I'm blogging this from Hammer's place. Here's what has happened so far...

N: Mmm... Patriot.... (8:36pm)

H: You are tempting! But I'm dieting, remember? No booze. Heading to Hammer's for 24 and will be in W. Village after that... How was your weekend? (8:45 pm)

N: Oh I know just felt like taunting you a bit... (wink) (8:52pm)

H: You're cruel! It's been a rough week but I lost 4 lbs! :) What are you doing later? (9:04 pm)

N: Not sure, but won't be out too late, methinks. Just got really really wet out! (9:10pm)

H: Well, let me know if you want to hang later. If you're up later I could always swing by you... (9:24 pm)

N: Can come meet me after 24 if you want (9:41pm)

H: Ok! But we're starting 24 now, so it'll be a little later... (9:44 pm)

N: K (9:45 pm)

Then later...

H: 24 over. What's up? (11:14 pm)

N: Patriot. (11:25 pm)

H: Are you planning on staying long? I don't want the temptation... (11:27 pm)

N: Come by, have water, PBR, etc. (11:29 pm)

H: I'd rather not be in a bar right now. If you want to stay out we can just make it another night... (11:32 pm)

N: Won't be out too much longer. Come and exercise self discipline. If I can do a 7 day water fast in New Orleans, you can come here for 30 min. (11:35 pm)

H: If you're only there for 30 more min, why don't I just meet you back at your place? For me, self-discipline is staying out of bars for the moment. (11:42 pm)

N: What would Dr. Phil say? Come out. I'll keep you straight. (11:44 pm)

H: Narc, I'm sorry. I really can't. :( (11:45 pm)

N: Eh no worries. Call from home. (11:47 pm)

H: ? You're going home? Or are you telling me to go home and call you? (11:50 pm)

N: When I'm home will call. (11:51pm)

H: Ok. But I'm at Hammer's and need to leave here soon. (11:52 pm)

SO.... That's where we are now. Hammer's suitor the pilot is IM'ing and I'm having to be her correspondent, as I'm using her computer. It's like the episode when George becomes Jerry's relationship assistant.

Anyway... I am feeling queasy and nervous. Hammer is proud of me so far. I have red lipstick on and red hair. My red eye blood vessels are showing. This moment is Red.

I have to go now. I must attend to a pilot with an open soul.

love,
h

PS: No spell checking or fancy italicizing. I'm at Hammer's house. This post is Hammer-style.

4 comments:

Charby said...

Hello? Hello? Is anyone out there? Yoohoo! Hydey!
I know theres something out there.... hehehehehhehe

feitclub said...

Why is he such a dick? That's just so goddamn rude - telling someone trying to abstain from something to "exercise self discipline."

Jessica said...

Loved the "Jack & Diet" with you!!!

HistoryGeek said...

Good keeping boundaries, woman!