Friday, April 14, 2006

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Forever

Today I'm going to church with B for Good Friday. I'm meeting him in 20 minutes and I still have to grab something to eat, so I better move my ass.

Tonight I'm having dinner with Anxious. She wants to show me the ring BulgarianGuy got for her. (Not an engagement ring, though, as she was sure to point out).

Last night I went to my aunt's house for Passover. NDN came along.

Last night TT sent me a bunch of very strange texts (I'll fill you in on all that later).

Last night I saw KHill for the first time in a few months.

Did he pee on you? Hammer asked.

Ha ha!

Yesterday, the day before and the day before that I got very drunk. Not good enough, Hyde!

The day before yesterday I wrote to Narc: I am never going to see you again. I still mean it. But it scares me. I can't erase his voice mails. I just love his voice too much.

And "forever?" I can't fathom it.

But I'm going to church now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the miseries of mankind come from one thing, not knowing how to be alone.