Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I love...

An unedited, spontaneous list of things that I love!

I love singing, I love singing, I love singing
I love the ocean
I love all water
I love all liquid
I love that Narc called me Serpentine (maybe I am)
I love Marlene Dietrich singing "Jonny"
I love drinking cold white wine in a hot shower
I love sleeping in a messy bed
I love the smell of burning wood
I love when it's so cold out that the wind burns my cheeks
I love getting moody and chain smoking
I love wearing my blue sweatshirt
I love my family
I love Mr. Rochester (the feline)
I love Heathcliff (the character)
I love all brooding, infantile men
I love exciting new ideas
I love academia
I love the 1890s
I love the 1920s
I love 1950s movies
I love rough sex
I love christmas lights
I love perfect melodies
I love inventing traditions
I love holidays
I love "the dictatorship of the birthday"
I love mermaids
I love my aquamarine ring from B
I love the only birthday card I have from my dad
I love buying blazers in the fall
I love makeup
I love loving Narc
I love blogging
I love the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
I love trying to live life according to Walter Pater
I love being a bad ass
I hate to say it, but I love drinking
I love Cheers
I love long talks with my best friends
I love glitter
I love taking the Circle Line cruise in the spring
I love New York City
I love when I know I have a smart idea
I love playing piano
I love to draw
I love liebestod
I love Elvis
I love Jack Bauer
I love the Victorians
I love Weimar
I love sexy male voices
I love my apartment
I love the night time
I love sexual morbidity
I love kisses that hurt
I love bruises
I love remembering
I love crystal
I love dreams

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You forgot Elivis and Bill Clinton!

HistoryGeek said...

I love fuzzy soft socks.
I love lying in bed listening to the rain.
I love romance novels.
I love chocolate.
I love being called beautiful.
I love days when nothing is planned.

Hyde said...

Hammer-- I got Elvis in there! Right before Jack Bauer. But you're right, I forgot Clinton. How could I do such a thing???

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it...after all the years we've spent together, you forgot about ME. I'm second banana to a fictional character and a cat? Outrageous!

shorty said...

Great list!

Hyde said...

Oh, darling Brando! I'm sorry. I'm looking at the four images of you in eye shot just from sitting at my computer, and I've realized that I've made a grieveous omission.

Sorry!

h