Sunday, April 09, 2006

Honesty is the Best Policy?

-I confronted TT with the truth, as brutal as it may be. Phew! The pressure to fuck him is off!

-NDN had a great dinner party.

-I got to meet Bezoukhoff's girlfriend for the first time.

I hate Narc. He's a total dick. I hate him so much that when I woke up this morning I didn't even want to linger in his presence. I upped and dressed and nudged him once my coat was on.

"I'm taking off," I said.

"What?!?! You're going?"

I liked that he was surprised.

"Yeah. I'm out of here."

"Well, okay. I'm going to nap some more."

He is turning me off lately. I don't care how good the sex is or how sexy the power shit is. He's struggling with something in his head and it has to do with me. And it's manifesting itself in a very unsexy way.

More on all this later. I have to go brush my teeth and wipe off last night's eye makeup. B is in my neighborhood. He goes to church here, and it's Palm Sunday. Narc didn't know what Palm Sunday is. I had to explain. (I was in Jerusalem for Palm Sunday 20 years ago. Damn, I'm old.)

Maybe B will meet me for lunch.

Ugh.

I hate Narc!

6 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

This sounds like a trend in a positive direction.

swisslet said...

good for you. You definitely needed to tell TT something - what was his reaction? Is he still hanging around?

and I'm also in complete agreement with spins. Sounds like progress all round.

ST

feitclub said...

I'm curious to know which "truth" you told TT. Did you just tell him you're not into him? Or did you soften it more than that?

Use that hate. Let your anger flow through you...

Anonymous said...

Dan, that is the most ridiculous advice I have ever heard......well in this case read.

Jessica said...

TT still thinks you're an awesome lady!

Anonymous said...

All of this advice and "posititve trend" stuff is BS for now. We all know that nothing is changing.