Monday, April 17, 2006

On the one hand... On the other

I have a moderately long post brewing about the weekend, but I'm not in the mood to do it right now. On the one hand, this weekend included a lot (A LOT) of drinking, which I'm not feeling great about. On the other, I did a lot of "spritual" business with myself, spent a lot of time with my family and NDN and managed to avoid "apologizing" to Narc.

I'm tired right now and want to take a shower, so the post will have to come later. I just wanted to drop in and say hi, as I usually don't wait so long between posts. I'm glad Hammer is back in NY.

Hope you all had a Happy Passover/Easter or just a happy weekend, if you don't celebrate either.

love,
hyde

PS: As of yesterday, VJ is now a "Mrs."! Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the other hand...four fingers and a thumb.
.
.

HistoryGeek said...

What a card you are mystic!

I continue to be in awe of how much you juggle in your life and still have time to write these incredibly detailed posts. You must type like a whirlwind.