Sunday, October 01, 2006

There's Action

This has been a hell of a weekend!

But first, I have to give a shoutout to my fabulous baby boy, Mr. Rochester. He's four years old today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. R!!!!!

Now... on to business...

On Friday night, NDN and I hung out and ate Bi Bim Bop. On Saturday, I went to an AA picnic, bonded with some new friends, went out with NDN and co. for his birthday that night and ended up at the Patriot at 3:00 am with Narc. Narc and I had an amazingly interesting conversation (at least from my perspective) and it all gave me a hell of a lot to think about in terms of what went down in the bedroom. This afternoon, I left Narc's, came home and changed and met Hammer for dinner before heading to the Upper West Side for a Kol Nidre service. Tomorrow I don't have to teach. Instead, it's back to synagogue with Hammer and then out to my Aunt's to break the fast.

There's so much to tell. Seriously... I can't believe I said some of the things I said to Narc. But I don't have the time now. Expect a post some time on Tuesday.

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

lots of love,

h

3 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

My weekend: roller derby and a day of tantra. Pretty interesting, I tell thee.

From tonight until tomorrow night, I won't have contact with HippyChick or S because of Yom Kippur. It's fascinating to be so connected to a religion and not actually be practicing it...but mostly I just miss knowing I can't call.

Sarah663 said...

Can't wait to read the conversation!! Glad you had an active weekend - better than crime dramas :) !!

Flash said...

Phew!
That's you caught up with Honey.
I could write an essay about how I feel reading back over the last few weeks but you'd pretty know it anyway: Pride at your continuing sobriety, concern over cutting, corn flakes & crime dramas & complete exasperation over Narc.
I dare say that's how you feel too.
I eagerly await the details from the Patriot.
Love & hugs.