Friday, October 13, 2006

Early Morning Blogging...

From Flash (and Minx! and Spins!)

My ex is: my best friend

I am listening to: Jekyll and Hyde... as always

Maybe I should: get working on my incompletes

I love: the ocean.

My best friend: and I are celebrating a 10 year anniversary soon! (Although, truth be told, I have more than one "best" friend.)

I don’t understand: Schenkerian Analysis

I lose: my mind... on a regular basis.

People say: one thing, but do another

The meaning of my screen name is: Isn't it obvious? I was a girl with a double life. In some ways, I still am...

Love is: Ecstasy

Somewhere, someone is: saying a prayer

I will always:
love you. (Too much karaoke!)

Forever seems: not enough.

I never want to: give up

My cell phone is: the source of much drama

When I wake in the morning: I sometimes sing Mozart's Tuba Mirum too see how low my bottomed out voice can go!

I get annoyed when: self-consciously bourgeois people have wine & cheese picnics in Central Park and take off their shoes

Parties are: a little tricky to navigate these days

My dog is: Brick's dog

Kisses are the worst when: they're with someone you don't want to kiss

Today I did: Nothing yet. I just woke up (God knows why I'm sitting here filling this out on four hours of sleep!)

Tonight I will: Be returning from a lovely visit with GoldenFinch

Tomorrow I will be: Going to the opera! I'm seeing Dei tote Stadt!

I really want: love and security... don't we all?

4 comments:

shorty said...

Thanks for giving me something refreshing to read while I sit here at work and stare aimlessly into space.

Well Done!

feitclub said...

I'm stealing this...although I love blogging with my new toy!

HistoryGeek said...

How was the opera?

Anonymous said...

Ok I have almost made my mind up. I probably will start a blog in November for the remaining months of the year.

After all I must wish my friends felicitations!

Mystic