Thursday, October 26, 2006

Schwanegesang

Something amazing is happening. If I'm careful... if I take care of myself now, I might be freed. This might be over. And in a way I'm at peace with.

I love Narc so much. I was never wrong about that. And he loves me too.

Even if it's not the ending that I thought it would be, this may all have a happy ending after all. I need to sit tight until these emotional waves subside. Then we'll see what I have to work with...

Narc and I may just be having our swan song.

-h-



VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT

6 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Um...what happened?

Charby said...

tell!

feitclub said...

A happy ending sounds nice.

Minx said...

I'm rooting for a happy ending

Cody Bones said...

I'm still rooting for Narc to be locked up in Siberia

Anonymous said...

The funny thing about all this Narc stuff, is that there will be a conclusion.

The difficult thing when you're in a situation like this is that it is hard to see the outcome clearly. Everyone around you can see it . But the person involved in the mess usually is the last to figure it out.

Like I said there will be an ending and it's coming whether you see it or not.