Monday, March 21, 2005

How to Give Yourself a Sore Throat (again!)

The Weekend in Review:

Friday: Partied with Anxious, the Stallion (and a surprise visit from BulgarianGuy)
Hours of sleep: 5 (surprisingly, a relatively decent amount!)

Saturday: Hung out with Anxious (and briefly with GoldenFinch); went to see Candide with Hammer; Partied with BulgarianGuy (ran away from DateRapeGuy).
Hours of sleep: 4

Sunday: Spent the day visiting my brother; Spent the evening being depressed; Spent the night fucking Narc. (?!?!?!)
Hours of sleep: 2

And now I feel a trace of my sore throat returning. I have so much to write about in regards to the weekend's events, but probably won't get to it until much later today. Ughh.... I'm so fucking tired!!!

Oh well... Off to teach this morning!
More later...

-h

3 comments:

sunshine said...

What???? HYDE????? OH NO?!?!?!

Sound familiar???

Again, I have to ask, are you sure we are not related.

We'll have to talk again soon.

I'm sure you had your reasons for sleeping with Narc...can't wait for the next post.

Flash said...

Oh dear.

sunshine said...

P.S. I have the answer to the emotionless sex ?.

Perhaps it might show up in a future post or I'll tell you the next time we talk on the phone.

When will you update??? I can't wait.....