Sunday, December 10, 2006

On the Run...

I haven't had a chance to sit down and write this weekend... But, here's a brief update:

Thursday: I went down to stay with Narc, as he was anxious about being alone, following his recent return to the Emergency Room. He asked me to pick him up some books at Borders about blood type and diet, or something. I did. It was a fine night. No sex, though. And no feelings of being in love. Can this be for real? I hope so...

Friday: I left Narc's to head to a voice lesson and then I dashed straight over to school to meet Hammer after her exams. She passed!!! Hooray! I knew she would... Hammer's friend (yet to be named) and I took her out to lunch and then Hammer and I went for a manicure and pedicure. Later that night, Brick and I headed up to an AA event, but I was cranky. Perhaps more on the mini-drama that ensued later...

Saturday: I went to a meeting in the morning and then came home and played the piano for B, accompanying him on cello. Unfortunately, I missed Shorty, who was in town for the afternoon! After that, I bummed around for most of the early evening and spent three hours on the phone with Brick. I have been feeling a little run down. Luckily, I got it together in time to have a fabulous evening out with NDN, RDN and co. NDN organized a little event-- Korean BBQ followed by karaoke in Little Korea.

And today? I'm off to Long Island to build gingerbread houses with BigSis' niece and nephew-- D&D. I'm looking forward to it.

Lots of changes, though, as always... especially here in my heart. And I'm dying for a good chunk of time to write it out.

But for now, I have to go... hope you've all been having a good weekend!

h

4 comments:

Aravis said...

The gingerbread houses sound fun. Hope you're having a great weekend, too!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Mystic, I've been wondering for a while why you make those dots at the end of your comments. Any particular reason?

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what's going on with you and him, I sincerely hope Narc is feeling better soon. The sooner he is back on his feet, the sooner you can figure things out without feeling like you have to play the caretaker.

Hope the end of your semester goes swimmingly.

shorty said...

sorry I missed you to. Our timing is always off :)

I'm thinking in the early spring about making another trip up, one where my time is not so limited. I will let you know if I do that.

Take care of you first and foremost.