Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

It's 2:38 am and officially Christmas Eve. I am still working on my "year in review" post, but I just wanted to write a quick "hello," as I will be too busy tomorrow and Monday to write and then will be scrambling to get my grading done by Wednesday.

I just got back in from an early evening at Cheers and then a stroll through midtown with the lovely Alecya G and her fellow travelers. It was really cool to get to meet her in person. Of course, more details will be forthcoming, but I just wanted to write something now to record the moment.

And of course, I wanted to wish you all happy holidays. This next year is going to be a good one... not perfect, but I expect things to finally move.

Somehow, everything seems strangely "ok"...

lots of love,

h

PS: I miss my neighbor!

7 comments:

shorty said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Can't wait to hear all about Alecya.

Congrats on 2006 and looking forward to The Annals in 2007!!!

Hyde said...

Thanks, Shorty!
Mystic-- she had a stop over in NY for a night on her way home...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Hyde!

HistoryGeek said...

Merry Christmas!

Minx said...

Merry christmas, hope everything is going well..

Aravis said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Hyde! :0)

Anonymous said...

Don't be working too hard on Christmas break!