Saturday, February 04, 2006

I don't understand us: (part II)

Narc: Craving meat, so went to Blaue Gans, new German place next to me. Having the sausage with saurkraut, mustard, etc. If you're doing low carb, this is the way! (7:37 pm)

Hyde: So I'll have to check it out sometime! Where exactly is it? (7:39 pm)

Narc: XXX and XXX, my intersection (7:40 pm)

Hyde: Why haven't I noticed it? Strange... Did you work on your "Romance?" (7:42 pm)

Narc: Used to be called Le Zinc, just re-opened. Only one veggie entree though! Didn't write, got to end of "Persia" instead. (7:46 pm)

Hyde: Yay! At least it's a fait accomplit! I didn't make it to the movies either. What are you up to tonight? (7:48 pm)

No answer.

Shit, Hyde! Why did you ask him that? WHY????

(Bitter. I'm bitter. Bitter, broken, Bitter.)

In other news, Double-T hasn't called me yet. We were supposed to have plans for tonight. Is he going to stand me up? Is this revenge for never calling him back? Well, either way, he just lost MAJOR points with me (if he had any to begin with).

I'm frustrated with all of the men in my life. I want to kiss someone new before the night is done.

-h-

No comments: